2010年1月17日日曜日

Center Test

Yesterday and Today, students took Center Test.I went to Tomakomai where they took the test to cheer on them.It was my first try to do that since I became a teacher. The drive to Tomakomai reminded me of my experience of taking a test 14 years ago. I strongly hoped everyone did their best.
After coming back home, I tried English section in the test. The result was 196 in paper and pencil test, and 48 in listening test. The lever seems to be lower than last year. There are still a few questions I cannot answer. That is a shame... For example, I do not know the phrase "talk out of" appeared in the paper and pencil test. Anyway, Center test seems to be much better, with authentic materials, sufficient vocabularies, and questions test takers' imagination are strongly needed to answer.

0 件のコメント: