2011年5月2日月曜日

The King's Speech

                      




My wife and I went to a theater to see "The King's Speech". The theater we went to is very small one run by only a few staffs featuring mainly artistic films you cannot often see in big theaters.  
The old-fashioned style in the movie reflected the 1930s in England well, and we easily guessed how the era was between WW1 and WW2. Moreover, because of he wedding ceremony of Prince William and Princess Kate held only a few days ago, we smoothly imagined how the life of royal family was. Of course the main character George 6 performed himself well, but I was more attracted to his speech therapist, Lionel Logue. His face expressed his various feelings like his own humor, sadness, loneliness, pride, and confidence. I was moved by the friendship gradually emerged between the King and the therapist. 
I had not seen a movie for a long time until yesterday. The movie gave me a special time other entertainment couldn't do.

0 件のコメント: