2009年11月23日月曜日

alumni


My colleagues and I attended Hokkaido Univ alumni training conference held in a district where my school is located. The president of the alumni made a speech about direction of education in Japan in the future and what we teachers should do based on the direction. As it was at the two conferences previously held in this district, his speech was really interesting, meaningful, and easy to understand. After the conference we talked about what we could do in each school we worked for while introducing ourselves.
When I began to work as a teacher, I did not know that the univ I graduated from had such a strong network among teachers. I could not even imagine it! But now I am relaxed to know that I am in a position to ask for some advices from experienced teachers graduating from the same univ as I did when I want to. After the conference, The principal invited us his home, and drank a lot until mid night (even until just before the dawn!). It was for the first time in a long time to talk a lot with colleagues, so I was able to work my stress out!

0 件のコメント: