2009年11月11日水曜日

Peer observation of colleagues' classes


We have two weeks peer observation of classes among colleagues. It is stimulating for us to do such an attempt. From this school year, we comment our feelings and opinions on a certain worksheet to promote our noticing. From the beginning of this school year, I have tried a variety of ways of reading passages and also given almost all directions in English. The two points were positively evaluated among many teachers. On the other hand, some teachers wondered how I would promote students to express themselves on the basis of such reading activities. This is just what I have wondered a lot, and also what other English teachers need to focus on toward next school year. Anyway, deepening my thought on my class and reflect what I have thought on the real classes everyday is hard but really meaningful. I would like to thank you for all colleagues who found their precious time to observe my class.

0 件のコメント: