2010年4月4日日曜日

Trip to Lexington


I had a trip to Lexington Kentucky in the U.S. for 9 days. I had this opportunity as a member of a delegation from shin-hidaka town where I live. Shin-hidaka and Lexington had a sister-city relationship for more than 20 years because both are known for "horse city(town)". We, ten members in total, had a home stay for several days, and staffs from city government took us to various places around there. We had very dence and meaningful days due to their great hospitality. After that we dropped by L.A. for two days seeing Universal Studio and the like, and then got back our daily lives here in Japan yesterday. It was really fantastic experience for me! The picture is where I went called Waffle house. It was what is called authentic restaurant I had dreamed of visiting for a long time because that kind of place were often featured on American movies I watched.

0 件のコメント: