2010年4月17日土曜日

Welcome Party

The new school year has come! We had a party welcoming new comer to the school I work for. Every year, at lease 5 or 6 teachers leave and come this school. This year, the school welcome eight new staffs, and each seems to have a strong power to enjoy her/himself and teach something to students. I got out of work of a HR teacher for the first time in three years. Since I took it for granted to work as such, I have felt a bit empty these days. The party yesterday gave me a power to work one year here. The main job this year is supporting HR teachers, managing guidance section teacher as a vice leader in the section, and of course teaching English effectively in order to build up "integrative teaching style" every English teachers here can share in this school. I'll do my best.

0 件のコメント: