2012年4月8日日曜日

New School Year has begun!

   After I came back to Sapporo, I prepared for this school year's class plan. The planning and explaining well for students are very important so that they would motivate themselves toward their English learning. Though the schedule was tight, I managed to make a precise plan on which I can explain the content of my English teaching in this school year.
   Last school year was kind of an assistant teacher in terms of HR, and club activity, but I could get a grip on both of them this new school year, which makes me somehow relaxed. It sounds a bit odd, but it's true maybe because I like to be proactive, and I don't like to be overwhelmed by unpredictable events.
   I'd like to do parenting especially this school year, so I need to balance my public and private life much better than now. I'll do my best to have fulfilling life in both spheres.

0 件のコメント: