2010年9月18日土曜日

TOEFL or IELTS?


 While I was in Cambridge for the English training, I heard that STEP(Eiken company) and IELTS tie up with each other. I had no idea about IELTS, though I know a bit about TOEFL since I had taken it a few times. I have still almost no interest in IELTS and no guts to read complex information about it, but I found a convenient site to give me information about the two tests. The site clearly compares the two tests in terms of several aspects. It took me about less than 20 minutes to get a clear picture on the two tests.
Maybe listening is easier than reading to get such an complicated information. In other words, when I have to get some boring information which makes me mad, listening with visual aid is more comfortable than reading, and it makes me more relaxed.

0 件のコメント: