2010年9月27日月曜日

Work with ALT

I asked ALT in my school to check student's draft for speech contest. She said "yes" and quicily revised it and share it with me. She is really responsive and the work is done at once.

I have worked with the ALT for about two years. She is the best ALT I have ever worked with. She is almost perfect collegue and actually better than just other many Japanese coworkers. She is kind, punctual, well-prepared, organized, and at the same time, very humours person. Moreover I can talk with her about various things from sub-cultural things to academic ones. I can speak much more fluently with her because of her very good ear to catch my English, and mouth to speak perfect English with no accent.

I enjoyed talking with her almost one hour with no stress to speak my second language. On the contrary, the talk with her gave me a lot of energy to work for the rest of the day today. I would like to thank her for it.

0 件のコメント: